Meets every other Thursday - Next meeting is November 6. Send an evite to your friends.
Tuesdays starting Jan 6, 2015 thru Apr 7th, 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 pm
For more information, go to GriefShare
- a friend to Church,
- send a prayer note,
- promote Grief Share
- tell someone about our new MOPS ministry
Here is what is happening in the life of our church over the weeks ahead.
- Saturday, November 22, is our fall clean-up and church decorating. If you would like to help, join us at 9:30 a.m.
- “State of the Church” dialog with the elders, Sunday, Nov 23rd at 11:00 a.m. Hear reports on what’s happening in our church and share your ideas, suggestions or questions.
- New adult class for the Advent season begins November 30. Join us for Advent Conspiracy during the 11:00 hour.
- Christmas Giving Outreach: Bring in your donations of new or gently used toys, clothes, etc. for the kids of low income families from Southport Elementary School. We will be receiving donations through Sunday, December 7. You can also volunteer to help with the event. Details are in the attached flyer.
- Ladies Christmas Bash: Plan to attend the evening of December 5 and enjoy a time of food, fellowship and Christmas music presented by the Joyful Sound English hand bell choir.
- Kids Christmas Play: Our children are putting on a special Christmas play the evening of December 14. You will enjoy a fun and festive evening as the kids present “Unplugged Christmas.” Plan to bring your family and friends and bring some Christmas cookies and goodies to share after the program.
- Christmas Worship Celebration: During our December 21 morning worship service, the choir will be presenting a couple medleys of Christmas songs as part of our Christmas worship service.
- Christmas Eve Candlelight Service: Make this part of your family’s Christmas tradition. December 24 at 7:00 p.m.